We are proud that over the last few years we have become one of the most successful orthodontic practices in South West London.
Our quality policy ensures we remain successful by providing a standard of service that consistently meets the needs and expectations of our patients. This level of quality is achieved through careful management of a safe and continually improving environment.
We were inspected recently – and are pleased to report that we were found to fully comply with government standards for patient care, quality of treatment, and staffing and management.
Our quality management is based on clinical governance from CODE– which means that we are dedicated to providing a quality service to our patients.
We are also proud members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme which is UK dentistry’s leading quality assurance programme. By becoming a member of the Scheme, a practice demonstrates a visible commitment to provide quality dental care to nationally recognized best practice standards.
This commitment is best summarized by our quality goals which are:
- To maintain and improve the quality of every aspect of the patient’s journey from the point of initial contact with the practice
- To offer specialist treatments to the highest possible standard
- To provide the most clinically effective treatments for our patients
- To earn a reputation for providing complete patient satisfaction at all times to retain our existing patients, and allow us to attract new patients
- To improve our internal systems of communication and administration, to improve our service and increase our efficiency
You can be confident that Wimbledon Orthodontic Practice has a track record of quality delivery – and a commitment to continuing excellence in the future.