Fees & Pricing
Comprehensive Consultation adult £120
Comprehensive Consultation child £95
Treatments for Children
Single arch fixed braces from £2680
(eg £680 deposit plus £100 per month for 20 months)
Upper and lower arch fixed braces from £3580
Removable braces from £580
Treatments for Adults
Single arch fixed braces from £3250
Upper and lower fixed braces from £3,980
Invisalign i7 (very mild) from £2,680
Invisalign Lite (mild problems) from £3,480
Full Invisalign (moderate to severe) from £4,480
Lingual (Hidden) fixed braces from £3,980
Your investment includes
- All X-rays, photographs and materials required to plan your treatment.
- Manufacturing and fitting of your bespoke appliances.
- All appointments to review and adjust your appliances.
- Removal of your braces at the end of treatment and fitting fixed and bespoke removal retainers to maintain the alignment of your teeth.
- A further 12 months of review and monitoring of your teeth once your active treatment is completed after retainers have been fitted, to make sure the alignment that has been achieved is maintained.
Benefits of treatment at our practice include
- Treatment is fully planned, carried out and supervised by a Specialist Orthodontist.
- We use hi-tech appliances and specialist laboratories to manufacture bespoke braces and retainer appliances, resulting in the most efficient treatment while providing the greatest comfort.
- For Full Invisalign treatment up to 3 cycles of additional aligners if required are provided free of charge.
- For Full Invisalign treatment, if full alignment cannot be achieved with aligners, treatment will be completed with fixed braces at no extra cost to you.
- We provide an interest-free payment plan to spread the cost over the course of the treatment.
We provide NHS services for children under 18, as well as patients who are eligible to NHS IOTN, as explained here by the British Orthodontic Society. To see if you qualify for coverage by the NHS, please contact us to set up a thorough consultation.
Consultation fee will be deducted from the cost of a full course of orthodontic treatment should you decide to go ahead within 8 weeks of your initial consultation*.
All patients are given a detailed written treatment plan and price once they have seen the Orthodontist for a full consultation.
*Full course of treatment are those where treatment cost is above £3,000